We're getting ready to unveil a completely new platform for supply chain management. Think of it as a social network for your supply chain: one place to collaborate with your colleagues, vendors, and customers, share critical information, and plan for the future. What it does:
- Supply Chain Mapping: a secure, online repository of all the nodes and links in the end-to-end supply chain
- Emergency Response: information at your fingertips on every product, every site, every shipment
- Business Continuity Planning: an automated solution for prioritizing value at risk across the organization
- Real-time Alerts: verified, instant notifications whenever a natural or human threat could impact your supply chain
- Messaging and File Sharing: keep track of audits, quality, and sustainability by working on shared datasets with your vendors
- Optimization: an automated way to reduce costs, shorten cycle times, and shrink inventory
The new Sourcemap is available in two flavors: a secure, private enterprise edition available today, and a free, public version coming later this year. Contact us to arrange a demo.